Author Topic: HOW TO FIX SMTP AND EMAIL ERRORS ON RR MAIL?  (Read 244 times)

Offline rrcomlogin

• View Profile
      • RR Com Login
HOW TO FIX SMTP AND EMAIL ERRORS ON RR MAIL?
« on: December 04, 2017, 05:48:50 AM »
Hello Friends
I'm using rr email, but i don’t know how to setup RR mail with Motorola Droid. So, please tell me easy steps.

5Hoster - Web Hosting Forum

HOW TO FIX SMTP AND EMAIL ERRORS ON RR MAIL?
« on: December 04, 2017, 05:48:50 AM »
Linux Reseller Hosting

Offline Alex

• Administrator
      • View Profile
Re: HOW TO FIX SMTP AND EMAIL ERRORS ON RR MAIL?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 02:07:23 AM »

Open email app on your android phone and enter the login credentials in the given field. You are required to enter username and password here.

Select type of account for your email service. Select POP3 from given options. Type incoming server settings for your Roadrunner email account. You can check the incoming server settings from Time Warner cable link

Enter username and password in the given space carefully. Any wrong entry may put you in trouble. If you are getting the problem with your password, then click on ‘Forgot password’ link.

You will be directed to security settings page of your Roadrunner email account. Here, you need to enter the details related to your account to update it on your server.

Enter additional information in the next field. You are required to enter outgoing server settings in this field. Enter these carefully.
Click to submit the information on the server.

Enter the password you want to set for your account. Enter it twice to confirm it.

After this, you will be able to login to the Time Warner account from your smartphone. If you get success after implementing the steps, then don’t forget to mention the comments in the comments section. In case you are getting any problem, then go to official RR com login link and get quick assistance by clicking on ‘Help’ link.

5Hoster - Web Hosting Forum

Re: HOW TO FIX SMTP AND EMAIL ERRORS ON RR MAIL?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 02:07:23 AM »
Linux Reseller Hosting

Tags:

Linux Reseller Hosting